Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2009

HasbunAllah wa Ni'mal Wakil.

Allah Alone is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs for us.

11-Dec-09. The boss asked us to join him for lunch. He told that, they had made a huge decision, either to move back to Singapore or to KL. The main reason is the Int. school here sucks. Well, it's true, they'd been complaining about it for a long time. They said, they can't compromise for their kids' future..

My reaction? I was dumbstruck. How on earth am I going to deal with my current commitments? My minds wandering off, think about this and that. What the heck am i going to do? What is my next plan? I think my face was like an open book...He kept on apologizing that he has no choice....

Then, he said, he is offering us freelance job as a writer. Good.
My plan would be :
1: Write
2: Continue with developing website
3: teach at centre.

I think, that would be sufficient. I have more time with family & still get to do what I want. I talked to my bro about this. He said good, focus on the centre. He'll help me with some teaching material & techniques. I haven't tell mom yet. Will do when she comes here for xmas...

I believe he takes into consideration before making the decision, that me & F have a backup plan, which is the centre. As for Z, i think he is flying back to UK to further his study. Well, it looks that the decision is convinient to all.

May be I'm not too happy now, but HE knows best. There's a blessing in disguise what ever happen in our life. May You give me strength to continue with my challenging life....

Everything happens for a reason, which reason doesn't know...





0 comments: