Finally, 31st December is here even tho I wasn't really waiting for it. I need to plan ahead for the next year, fast!
Last night, during the meeting, the BOD asked me when can I give my 100% to the new co? I told them, give me another 2 months. What? Am I crazy? 2 months? It means I must tender must resignation letter by end of January. Geez, am I ready ? Frankly, I dunno....*sigh*
But, sooner or later, I'd be leaving. Hmm..*sigh*...think think think.
Mom & sis came during Xmas holiday, they're very supportive and mention that I look better than the last time they saw me.... errr....I was like, ok....he he...
Next year means I'm turning 36, mind you 36! Wow...I don't feel like 36, I feel me...very me...the same old me, with the naughtiness, cheekiness, playfulness inside me...hmm..should I change?
I just don't know and don't want to know...right now, I'm gonna make a cup of coffee & enjoy my breakfast, alone......
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment