Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Love is in the air?

Love:
If you are with someone; today will be a harmonious day with them. If you've been waiting to say something to that special someone, today is the day. Love is in the air!
Career:
Your hard work is paying off, someone at work has noticed your effort and you will be rewarded today.
Health:
You've been doing really well at keeping up your health!
Wealth:
A promotion or large sum of money may be coming into your possesion soon! You may be able to take that vacation you've been wanting!

I don't really into this horoscope thingy, got this from my friend's Fb...what the heck, it's just for fun! I still remember years a go when I decided to get engaged with DH, Richard mentioned that me being a Tiger will have to problem matching or tame the stubbornness of an Ox.....well, what does he know? he he

0 comments: