Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

480e

My dearest cousin (Pai), has comes up with this project in remembrance of our Tok's home which already demolished due to so-called "development". He wants us to flash back our memories in that special house...

Frankly, I think Ihave more memories compared to other siblings as I spent more time with Tok & Pai. Every weekends, I'd asked my dad to send me to Tok's house, & Pai is my best buddy...we play, eat & sleep together. I don't mind telling the sweet memories, I have lots of them..

But, there are some bad ones too, which I prefer to bury..I wish I could. Oh God! How i wish...It becomes a nightmare in my teenage years....but no longer since I talked to someone I can trust. I'm more than OK now....






















One thing for sure, I would never forgive them for the rest of their fucking life!

0 comments: