20th Sep
Balik kg jap, sbb raya kali ni kat Penang. Balik hari jumaat, sabtu balik semula ke Melaka.
21st Sep
Interview with BobD. At first I was nervous, mind you, it;s 8 years after my last interview. Wel, he was cool, we chit chat bla bla bla...I feel more relax start to talk more..then, he told me...
'H, I'm very impress with you, and would like to have you in our team' I was beyond happy. Then, he told me the project I'll be involved is in KL, next in Penang next in blabla bla bla..
I felt do dissappointed as I told him.
'Bob I have yo tell you the truth that I can't travel'.
'Ohhh..'
I was silenced.
Then he said, okay then, I understand your situation & since I like you very much, I'll contact you if there's any thing can be done remotely or any project near your base'
me ' Thanks alot Bob'.
Me left with hubby & kids , we went to shopping tudung raya...
My hubby 'Means, still marketable le ek?'
Me 'Nampak gitu la, but die ni mat saleh, depa nye view lain sket dgn org kite..org kite kalo tgk dah tak kerja 4 tahun, pikir yg bukan2..'
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
owh sis..come on..i know u are marketable..bila tau reputasi akak pon..me dah ckp..aiyoyo..dasat beb =)..
insyaALLAH sis..ade rezeki lain le tu..dun wori yaa..
psl org lain pk bukan2 tu..mmg ada..kdg sesetengah org tu pandang hina je org yg jd surirumah tu..mcm la kite ni takde value ape...hehe..sbb saya penah rase jd surirumah...takpelah kak..yg penting ialah.. U ARE STILL MARKERTABLE!!
Post a Comment