After 4yrs & 5 mths of being a fulltime housewife, I'll start working again. My action inflict many reactions from my friends...My family fully support my decision.
I was looking at this job ad, then I just have 'this' feeling that I must try this one....I have nothing to lose. So, I emailed to the MD, telling him bit & pieces abt myself, etc etc etc...Anyway, the email was 'informal and very different from the 'formal' standard...It's like I was telling a story of my life....
Frankly, I wasn't expecting anything from this application coz he wants someone excellent in English, hmmpp..which I think I'm not. When he replied for an interview, I was a bit surprise....very surprise indeed....
The interview was held at a cafe. We talked abt a lot of things. Then, I asked him, 'do i consider myself hired'. His reply was ' yes, if u want to'..he he he. I kind of speechless.. Then we talked abt the details, he showed me the office layout...it was a wonderful experience.
I were to start on mid of feb. my feeling? excited, but with lots of butterfly in my stomach. I feel like a fresh grad, but 'old' fresh grad hehehehe...
Well, I have mix feeling abt sending the kids to nursery, but this is life. This is what I want, I have to be strong and firm. It will be tough for 1st few months, but the tough will gets going....
wish me luck....
Saturday, February 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
kak angel..
congratsssss... best of luck =)
Post a Comment